2014 WRX Spy Photos

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
That thing is but ugly... :lol:

It looks like a camry

icudruln

Hm...interesting there might be a 6 speed in the WRX, as well as possibly a higher powered 2.0L motor. I wonder what direction the new STI will go in?

Evo_Fucking_STi

That is just a Impreza, with the new power plant in it doing hot weather testing. The new WRX/STi i doubt will look anything like that.

Vermont

I am willing to bet it will look very very similar to that though.... That has much of the newer 2012 STI about it in the shape. So I can see the new wrx looking like that but with a little more beef in the noodles, so to speak.... Regardless I won't be buying one anyways. My 09 is the first new car and my last new car, dumbest idea ever to buy cars new...

I am willing to bet it will look very very similar to that though.... That has much of the newer 2012 STI about it in the shape. So I can see the new wrx looking like that but with a little more beef in the noodles, so to speak.... Regardless I won't be buying one anyways. My 09 is the first new car and my last new car, dumbest idea ever to buy cars new...

I agree and am glad I have yet to buy new. It will happen one of these days though... When I have more money and something I really want comes out. I'll void that warranty as soon as parts availability allows me to do so. :tard:

ICY STi

My cars have never been new. I owned a 94 Mitsubishi galant gs (deer lover) 1995 dodge stealth r/t (not the twin turbo and I fucking loved that car) a 2004 dodge neon (what a fucking hoopty) and now (drummer roll please) 2007 Subaru WRX STi. Best one out of all the cars I have owned. Haha. After I get this one paid off I'm probably going to make this STi a project car and just get straight stupid with it and get a low mileage 12 STi.

On the other hand my wife's car we bought brand new 2008 ford escape. Just got it paid off last month and we'll most likely trade it in for a new outback.

Stiyle11sedan

I am in the same boat with thinking it is just a test mule....but if this is any indication of what it will look like THANK GOD I bought a 2011