2015 wrx sti launch edition

ImERSTi

Hello all! New here and new to the subaru family. Always wanted one and now I finally do!

Went to subaru on the 4th of July just to see if they had some in stock so I can just gaze and droll over them. What ended up happening was I asked to get a quote, and by the end of an hr I walked away with the showrooms launch edition. Dealer said that was the first one they got, and said it just barely came in a couple days ago. also feels nice that they said so far im the only one in town to officially get one.

Feels great to drive it, just love the feel and how it drives. Can't wait to add some accessories to it and make it lol good.

PX4cdYN.jpg

ha1jxXE.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=3766]ImERSTi[/MENTION] beautiful. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!!!

Better get us some more pictures! :D

So, you're another one added to the list of 1,000! Congrats! :tup:

What cars have you had in the past?

ImERSTi

Thx guys, my past cars I've only had one for about 8 years, a 93 honda civic si hb. It was a money eater in repairs so I decided to just invest in something that I would like and got this.

More pictures will come haha

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Welcome to the IGOTASTI family! I think you'll find this community to be one of the best on the web, as I have! Where are you from?

asherstan

Love the new sti. Sharper handling and I love the new steering wheel and guages. Took me year's before I could buy one too. Welcome

ImERSTi

Fresno, Cali and man is it hot here lol. Just got got to about 500 miles and loving it. Just finished washing and waxing my car hopefully will be able to take some pictures soon.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Every time I look at pictures of '15 STi's, they just grow more and more on me. They look extremely sexy! :tup: Inside and outside. Yours is no exception! [MENTION=3766]ImERSTi[/MENTION]

Is that the '93 Si to the left of the STi?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
A street full of Civics!!!! Two more in the background! :lol:

Show us some more pictures of the Si inside and out. I wanna see more! :tup:

How amazing is the MPG? :lol:

ImERSTi

Oh man, 33 mpg city driving and about 35-39 highway drove 300 miles and the gas tank only went down a quarter tank. The interior is all stock, only the front seats are different I like the leather GSR seats and got them for 20$ but its not in the best condition, but heck it looks good hah. I'll try and get some interior shots soon, yeah ton of civic in my area I don't think they know I'm driving the new STi.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How the hell are you getting double MPG than me?!?!?! :rofl:

:bigtup: That is amazing!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Car is too sexy!!!!! :ty: :ty: :ty: :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Went to a car meet sunday, kinda sad really... a lot of people saying my car is an evo x.... funny though

Jealous they are. We love the look and handling of the new STi. :)