5 Things I Have Learned From A Car Movie...

STimedic

A race across America comes down to a foot race.
You can do a wheelie across America when you have a semi-fat guy on the back
Dom Deluise will always fail you when you need him the most.

Cannonball Run, the first American movie with a Subaru in it!

Z1107

If you are in an unmarked police car and in a chase youll be fine only marked cars wreck.
Some cars can turn into robots and be your best friend.
Bullets bounce off a rear windshield as a car starts to flee but midway through the chase the windshield will shatter.
Front windshields wont tear you to ribbons if you fly through them.

bugeye_fever

Nitrometh>NOS, lol
Your really cool if your stripper girlfriend and your stripper mom work at the same club. (200mph, another horrible netflix movie)
If you build the hell out of an FC and drift it, it magically turns into a 240( no really, it happens, 200mph)

I could go on and on, but you all really just need to watch 200mph. I had to fast forward through some sections.

Casper86

1. If you have a lambo countach, you can skip across small ponds. (speed zone)
2. An audi S8 with nitrous has a hard time keeping up with a citeron 1.6 liter four door , on and off roads. (ronin)
3. You can outrun a police helicopter if you hit 160mph. (gone in 60sec)
4. If you hit 88mph in a delorean, you going to see some serious shit. (BTF)
5. Two bottles of nitrous makes you faster than having one. (F&F)

STimedic

1. 3 bottles makes you faster than 2. (F&F)
2. You can make Audi S8's do tricks on 2 wheels (Transporter)
3. If you kick out your own window, it will magically replace itself (Transporter)

Undecisive

MOAR FAST AND THE FURIOUS STUFF!

1. You can jump a car off a train car thats movin 70MPH and the car will be perfectly driveable with no damage only dust on it. (FF5)
2. If you race for pinks, and leave you will die. (because you weren't an integral part of the cast)

Rice Rocket

Ooh and a 1983 firebird with a
1983 computer is still smarter than David Hasselhoff. However the Hoff still gets cool points for a permed mullet and a vinyl members only jacket.

DKDunn04

An ice cream truck can be totally torn apart my dinosaurs in about 4 minutes, with nothing but ice cream wrappers and a hat left. (Land of the Lost)

ruiner

Dom Delouise dressed as Capt. Chaos adds 200HP to an Ambulance
Driving a Trans amwith a highpowered CB radio automatically gains you the alliance with all truckers on the highway.