A new member from France !!

Reggio

Hello from France !
(in the North not far from LILLE)

I'm 35yo, my name is Sebastien. I'm working in IT hosting services (Linux system engineer background).
I'm used to surf subby forums/clubs from France (with the same user name) and UK but new here !

I'm fascinated by Subaru Impreza, Porsche (so boxer engines...mmmmmm love it !! ), photography, DIY audio systems, Home Cinema, Heavy Metal music, astronomy... rhum ( oups..) :D
I own a MY06 WRX for weekend/club activities and a MY01 WRX SW as a daily. Both are a little optimized, lets say "quasi stock". ;)
One day i would have an STi....one day...

Day by day i learn a lot in mechanics and now can achieve many maintenance operations by myself on my car thanks to friends and greats posts of forums like this one ! thank you !
Now its time to learn EMS tune and maps mystery !! Romraider & tactrix inside !

Soon maybe a self conversion and tune to E85 for my daily WRX... We can find it at a good price in north ef France !

Have a nice day !!
And... if in doubt, flat out !!! :tard:

Reggio

attachment.php

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hello and welcome... Feel free to pick our brains about any tuning questions you might have. We are experts with RomRaider and tuning so you are in good hands. That is awesome you have E85 in your area. That is a big plus! :tup:

My best advice right now would be to come up with a power and driving goal for yourself and your car and we can work a list of mods to support that goal. Also consider one of our e-tunes. It will help you to understand the tuning process and all that is involved and it is complementary to you if you become a premium member.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend. ;)