All Go, No Show...

toomes

Terribly frustrating to go to a car show and know that you spent hundreds of hours wrenching on your engine bay just to be overlooked because someone has some cool stickers on their car with a catback exhaust. I went to the Hebert Candy Mansion import night car show last night and met some great people that I have exchanged many conversations with on facebook and just had to laugh at the two imports that got picked for best in show. For starters, they were both Subarus, one was a 2010 WRX with a 2011 STi wing, a catback exhaust and some Rotas the second car was a 2006 STi that was lowered had rims, a few bolt ons and a front lip. BOTH cars had their hoods closed the entire time...though my car was parked next to it and popped.

I think I am going to sticker bomb my car and become part of the bro-society and get some hella camber, because apparently thats all that matters these days.:rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey I got some stickers for you, lol. They also add more power! You got a great build and I have been following you. Please make sure you enter STi of the month! Great work Toomes keep it up. :tup: