Any current or past Jeep JK owners?

Bluedemon_II

I have this re occurring problem with the doors. The whether strip wont seal up correctly and water is getting into the floor mat. I took it to the dealer and they changed the weather strip on the two doors. Now it pours down more than before.

I have taken the Roof once. The leak started about 2 months after that. It has about 5k miles on it nad this issue is driving me nuts. I would dare to fix it my self but since its in warranty I want them to take care of it. Has anyone had this problem and had the dealer fix it with good results? If this keeps happening I'm going to make arrangements to get it classified as a lemon and get rid of it.

Paul.c

hmmmmmm, if it were soft doors then I would say to bend the top of the door towards the inside, but obviously that isn't possible. Maybe try taking the roof off again and making sure that it is installed correctly then reinstalling it. It sounds like something isn't aligned (obviously).

Bluedemon_II

Re installed the roof. I think the problem is with a weather strip that its attached to the roof. The dealer only replaced the ones in the doors...