any suggestions?

subisti07

If you put the work into it and you know the right technique, darker colors are straight beautiful. White and silver just seem boring, but with the right accents it can really pop!

Drumking30

ja9y6ebe.jpg

Plasma blue does show everything but sweet baby Jesus it looks so good. I just cleaned mine

Drumking30

puva5ype.jpg

Just walked outside and took another pic of my 14. Can't get enough of this car.
de4yrade.jpg
This was 07 Sti I traded (regretfully) for a 2012 legacy.
ydabe6um.jpg

Drumking30

Well I wouldn't have my brand new 2014 STi if I would have never traded for the legacy. Having the 07 made me fall in love with these cars and Subaru. Especially since I work on cars for a living. I rarely see Subaru's let alone STi's in the shop.

Drumking30

The only 2 cars I've ever bought new. I traded the legacy with 36420 miles on it. It had 12 miles when I bought it.

Drumking30

I like my 14 better honestly. The SI-drive for the DCCD is better than in the 07. The interior is nicer, the stereo is better. But in all honesty I wish I would have waited for the 15. Because it has all the features that my legacy had but in an STi.

Drumking30

Yet I had put about $2500 into my 07 so it was A LOT faster. Lol! Soon as my warranty expires I'm gonna do the same things to this one as I did to my 07.

Drumking30

More options and more control. The 07 only had the up and down adjustment. Which this does as well but it has 3 more adjustment in auto mode and it has 3 different modes to choose from. Intelligent mode, which almost feels like it dumbs down the$ car. Sport mode which gives more throttle response and sport sharp mode which unleashes the cars true potential. You can FEEL the difference. It's quite impressive.

subieman

Understandable. But wouldn't that be just like setting your dccd to your driving conditions. Then putting the tune in you want? Say if you wanted intel. In your 07 you would just stay in auto then go to a conservative tune?

subieman

It is quicker that having to pull out your access port haha. The 15 it's going to be BA. I want one: )