Aug 12th Myrtle Beach SC In this moment concert!!!

Undecisive

For all you heavy metal fans, In this Moment is playing @ the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach SC. They always put on a badass show. I saw them live 3 times last year before I deployed. I plan on going to this as well and would like some other people to come as long as well. It will be on a friday night.

here is one of their songs off their first album

and here is the link to the details of the show (band listing is here as well)
http://www.songkick.com/concerts/9114361-motionless-in-white-at-house-of-blues

Undecisive

when i take block leave i just stay in nc. End up getting drunk all the time and hanging out with gino. atleast that's what I didn last year.

STimedic

I plan on going camping with the fam while home in CO. Gas being the cost it is and hoping I get 30mpg to/from with current set-up, gas will run me close to $500 there n back. I DO plan on having a co-driver to split the cost/time, but still, $$ is the big issue as always. That's also assuming my car doesn't break down any time between there and back.

STimedic

My car hates me.....Firestone does too, stooopid rules about not installing parts you bring in......IT'S ONLY !#%$ING CAMBER BOLTS!!!!

Undecisive

Firestone is fucking gay. did you go to the one on post?? Everytime I go there they harass me about dumb shit so I stopped going there.

STimedic

I gave the alignment guy a $20 and it was done. Just glad they didn't harass me for the torn steering rack boot.

60md

Sorry for breaking the alignment chat, but I love ITM. She's hot as hell too! Definately have to check if they come through nj/ny. If not, atleast i get to see metallica, slayer, megadeth and anthrax at yankee stadium:rock:

Undecisive

here's an easy solution to your problem, While she is sleeping put a black cloth sack over her head. Bind her hands behind her back with some flex cuffs, put a set of earpro on her and some balcked out goggles. throw her in your car and go. Get to myrtle a day or two early and surprise her with silly stuff like dinners, gifts etc and then she won't be nearly as mad. Once she's calmed down meet up with us and go to the show!

Undecisive

well you still have plenty of time to break it. I guess the 4 day when I get back is going to be pretty busy, I need to do the clutch on the jetta and apparently the clutch on the sti as well....

Undecisive

And then due to lack of use, the gas will spoil, oil will become shitty and then it will break on the drive to Myrtle or the drive back. :D

STimedic

Not if I change the oil! I have spare filters and oil in my garage as I type this AND the fuel that's in it (the last 1/4 tank anyhow) is less than 2 wks old.....WHAT???:cool: