Aug 12th Myrtle Beach SC In this moment concert!!!

60md

here's an easy solution to your problem, While she is sleeping put a black cloth sack over her head. Bind her hands behind her back with some flex cuffs, put a set of earpro on her and some balcked out goggles. throw her in your car and go. Get to myrtle a day or two early and surprise her with silly stuff like dinners, gifts etc and then she won't be nearly as mad. Once she's calmed down meet up with us and go to the show!

Hahaha I like your thinking! If I go as far as black bagging her, I may end up being tempted dumping her off somewhere in the middle of nowhere :lol:

Undecisive

depends, If the water and beaches aren't taken care of.. it's not nice at all. If they are then it's not too shabby. But if it is crappy it's only a 40 minute drive to Wilmington NC and they have some nice beaches. And on one of them you can drive! so we can take out all of the subies bwahaha

STimedic

Cuz she plans on flying out. And raise what coilovers? The early b-day ones you're getting me? You're too kind.....

Undecisive

just come to myrtle beach. We are all driving from Fayetteville and some of us from out near Pinehurst... well... Sharla if you need a ride in someones STi I'm sure Edwin wouldn't mind... oh wait, it's not drivable. Gino and I have plenty of seat space.