Auto-X season :(

Paul.c

Well, it would appear that this auto-x seasons goals will not be met. I have missed one event already due to being gone to Jamaica (Stupid vacation), now it appears i will be missing yet another event due to my wife being between jobs and money being tight this pay period. Don't fret though with my wifes new job (interior designer[legit]) she is going to be spoiling me like crazy (wishful thinking). So I won't be doing any events until...........OK, so I just looked at the calendar and was confused on the dates! I though there was an event this weekend on the 3rd. There is'nt, it is actually on the 10th! So I might be able to make that one. YAY!! It is going to be held at Texas Motor Speedway, a great site, and a great environment for racing, duh!

In other news a kit car company called factory Five racing is currently developing a new Subaru WRX based kit car. i am very very interested in this as a future project. I have always loved the idea of a dedicated track car that can also be street driven if desired, this fits the bill for me. Since it is going to be WRX based there is already a very large market base of aftermarket parts and acessories. It will be a mid engined RWD car. Which totally rocks my socks off thinking about it. I am so totally stoked about this thing. Now, if we could just get FFR to step up the pace and get this thing going. For those of you that don't know this is going to be a "world market" car, meaning that it will have the capability to both right and left hand drive, it will be very customizable. If you want A/C you can have it, if you want a track monster you can have that too!

I am going to sign off now. More to come when I can.