BoxerRumblesSTi's PSM 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

jswansti

Thats a nice time. I hate that a mile+ altitutde kills my time in comparison to most places....makes me seem slow :( Driver mod is the best one!

BoxerRumbleSTi

Yeah, Down here in maryland, its like perfect. MIR (Maryland Intl. Raceway) Aka Budds Creek is one of the best tracks on the NHRA circuit. I love this track. Whats funny is I broke an upgraded trans. When they busted it apart, they said the reason it broke isn't that I couldn't drive stick, but the power for one on the car and two, I was too fast for the car (meaning I shifted too fast even without "speed" shifting) lol

BoxerRumbleSTi

Thanks Fuji. If I could find my timeslips id take a picture and post them up. I can't find them and believe they are still in the glovebox. I remembered putting them in the subaru manual book cover thing. Which if its there, then they are with the new owner :'( (I totally miss this car, I know I will press on and buy the 05 STi, but being my first subaru that I paid off the same day I bought it, and then built it, it had some special feelings with it)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
So what's your car status? Two posts ago you talk about buying an 05, did that happen?