Brand new

dru zellmer

9yry8upu.jpg
4uje7atu.jpg
ahypa4ad.jpg
yha6e3uh.jpg

I'm new to the forum. Looking forward to diving deeper. I currently own my second STI. I picked up my 2014 in January. I put a Cobb SF intake and air box in, A GFB blow off, Perrin cat back, Cobb catted down pipe. Cobb accessport. HR springs Tanabe front strut tower bar. Cusco rear strut tower bar. Lots of engine bling by Perrin and threw some custom painted 5zigen GN+s on for rims. I am currently waiting for the funds to crack open the motor build it out and throw a bigger turbo on. Luv my car sooooo much. It's a stress reliever every time I drive.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!! Sick ride!!!!! The LED mod is nasty!!!! Love the black and red combo a lot! :tup:

What year was your first STi?

Also, more pictures! :tard: :lol:

-Love the headlight overlays! Where did you get them and how much were they?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! Love the red, thats awesome. Got a how-to? Get any problems from the cops?

dru zellmer

My first STI was an 05. Loved the car. Took it for service and they made me an offer I could not turn down. The headlight overlays are laminex optic blue, for the red LEDs in the scoop and front bumper I only turn them on when parked. Had the MOD on my last car and did get pulled over while driving. I can do a how-to if anyone's interested. Thanks for the love guys

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Show us some pics of the 05 you had! :tup:

You can make a how to if you have the time. Im sure some people will get enough inspiration to do it as well!