Cancer Riot Prject!

05STiOwner

I am starting a car project. I'm going to be doing an engine build for a 2005 Subaru STi. Most of the piping and things will be pink to help support breast cancer. Pink lug nuts, black wing stiffene​​rs​​ with pink logos airbrush​​ed​​ on them. The car will be repainte​​d​​ with a ghost cancer logo airbrush​​ed​​ by me. The car will be strictly for the support of breast cancer and for car shows to support cancer. Need all verbal and written support I can get. Thank you. Project 'Cancer Riot' will begin next month. Anyboy that would like to help build or particip​​ate​​ in helping in the build would be much apprecia​​ted.​​ Donating parts will not be necessar​​y.​​ This will be out of my own pocket. Tell anybody that you know, need as much support as possible. :D:tup:

ZachTTLM

I would be happy to sponsor this as well. Many on here know we are big supporter for cancer benefits and such because of how it has affected my family and many people I know. I know you said donation of parts is unnecessary, but I would be happy to set up a sponsorship for parts as well as help in any way I can for this project. As long as any donations, fund raises this is used for goes to the benefit it was designed for.

05STiOwner

That would be way too much to ask for Zach. If you would really like to sponsor this I'd be very thankful. All proceeds will be going to cancer. This is strictly a support car, nothing else. Is there any agreements or anything that you would like to discuss Zach? I'm open.

fallenone121

On Vacation
I would be interested in finding out what can be done to help on a non-Zach level xD I dont have a company or anything...I am just a disabled vet...but I have lots of real estate on my car for vinyls! xD

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member