Center of dash Gauge cluster ??????

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Sounds like the boost gauge is mechanical. That's why the vacuum line would be going to the gauge rather than a sending unit.

35r

If you cant figure it out and want to have them professionally installed, send me a PM. I know a place in our area.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1069]35r[/MENTION] TPG?

35r

Unless zack does that stuff, yeah. TTLM and Tpg are the only 2 places i would let touch my car. Everywhere else in our area are hack jobs.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Unless zack does that stuff, yeah. TTLM and Tpg are the only 2 places i would let touch my car. Everywhere else in our area are hack jobs.

Agree 100% with that statement!

ZachTTLM

I can definitly help you out with this if you can't figure this out. Also not sure what the original owner did but if there isnt a sandwich he may have the oil psi gauge hooked up under the TMIC with an Oil Galley Plug adapter. I do not like this route of install, but have seen it done several times. Let us know what you find out and we will all do our best to walk you through as best as possible to resolve the issue.

Paul.Shipp

I can definitly help you out with this if you can't figure this out. Also not sure what the original owner did but if there isnt a sandwich he may have the oil psi gauge hooked up under the TMIC with an Oil Galley Plug adapter. I do not like this route of install, but have seen it done several times. Let us know what you find out and we will all do our best to walk you through as best as possible to resolve the issue.

alright, i havent messed with the gauges to much since i got the car since the original boost gauge still work perfectly

ZachTTLM

Ok, not a problem. Let us know what we can do for you and we will go from there.