Click Sound?

Ok so I went to the drag strip last thursday and first run I forgot to turn of the Tc and tried to use the launch control. Well to say it wasn't a good 60ft time. Second run remembered to turn off TC used launch control and did ok. When I pulled up to get my time slip I heard a click when I touched the brakes. So i stopped for a sec then went to move again and the. Another clic. So I stopped and nothing. Went to go again the. Again one single clic. Cant figure what the hell it is.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Where does the sound seem to come from? brakes? front, rear? Can you get a video/sound clip from a friend outside the car?

Ok so I know what it was finally. But need help quick. The driver side motor mount was loose ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367283034.268345.jpg. Question is how do I get it back where it should be?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Motor mount may be broken.
Floor jack and pry bar would my first line if attack. You may have to loosen some other mounts to get things to move. Then just see if you can't wiggle things around. This may be a most frustrating ordeal.

Ok I got the bolt to move by jacking up the motor itself. Tightened down the bolt but it tightened down further than the other side (more threads showing). Could I have broke it?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Probably not. At most they would "good faith" it and you would still pay a portion. Most likely they would call it abuse and you eat it.
Just get some better mounts and be done.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Actually I don't other than something better. Group N are a decent upgrade but there are better and my choice would be other than Group N. Something like Torque Solutions mounts or similar that seem pretty solid. I have yet to do anything to mine so I can't speak from experience, but motor mounts are on my to do list.
If you can swing it, try and get the whole driveline locked down, like pitch stopper, trans mounts.
Hit up a price request in our vendor forum and see if one of our vendors can help you out.