Competition Clutch

Z1107

Getting ready to replace my clutch and was talking to Jordan who offers the above brand, wanting to know if anyone has experience with it or heard anything about them?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Getting ready to replace my clutch and was talking to Jordan who offers the above brand, wanting to know if anyone has experience with it or heard anything about them?

I have had a horrible experience with quality and fitment... and quite frankly, support or lack there of.

I believe Jordan also sells Spec... That would be a much better choice IMO.

Z1107

So, not good for a DD? I don't track my car at all, and a little strapped for cash so I thought this was a viable option. What drivability issues have you guys encountered?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Not so much drivability for me but more instal issues. They dont like fitting too well...

Same here... after clutch engagement problems and hours of labor later they had this to say to me...

"Oh yes I see the issue. Our pressure plate don't sit properly on some of the stock STi flywheels blha blha blha bullshit and such and have a nice day"

No offer to reimburse me and when I ask I got no response... essentially they stole $650 from me.

Z1107

So if I have an aftermarket fly wheel it won't fit? That seems like terrible R&D on their side.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Not to thread hijack, but is there anyway to adjust the engagement point on the stock clutch higher? Or, predictably, at 400whp+ is there no point, and I should just suck it up and go for a twin plate? I'm beginning to fear for my synchros. Scrunch.