Connor's 12 sedan build

SubiSwag

Hello all,

I bought this car on Jan 31st, 2012.. yes this thread is few months over due.

Currently on the car, pics at a later date.

Interior:
-JPM coachworks shift and e-break boots (Black alcantara with Red stitching)
-Footwell LEDs (Red)
-Cobb Knob (Red)
-Defi Red Racer boost gauge (Red)

Exterior:
-R205 side badges
-UR Mud flaps (Black w/Red)
-HT autos rear diffuser
-Kart boy exhaust hangers
-Grimmspeed licence plate delete kit
-Shaved trunk, left the STi badge of course

Engine:
-Invidia N1 Race cat back
-Invidia catless downpipe
-Cobb SF intake
-Cobb accessport V.3
-Grimmspeed turbo heat shield
-Protuned by Mike at Innovative Tuning in Buffalo, NY at 336whp and 343wtq

Near future Mods:
-Air lift struts with 30 way dampening and camber plates, managed by accuair elevel
-GT spec D shaped steering wheel
-HT autos front lip spoiler
-Wheels (Secret)

I will upload some pictures at a later date!

ZachTTLM

Can't wait to see the pictures...What else after the Near Future Mods?? Thinking that far ahead yet?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Lets see some pics. I like footwell lighting.

You mentioned the staggered setup in your other thread...what sort of offset, camber, etc.. are you thinking with that suspension setup. You going for the herrafrush look?

SubiSwag

Lets see some pics. I like footwell lighting.

You mentioned the staggered setup in your other thread...what sort of offset, camber, etc.. are you thinking with that suspension setup. You going for the herrafrush look?

The set is 17x9/10 +22. The struts come with camber plates, and the dude who owns the only set out right now said they are awesome. im going for a fitted look i guess, not too much camber or poke, just a clean amount.

SubiSwag

Can't wait to see the pictures...What else after the Near Future Mods?? Thinking that far ahead yet?

Yes sir, big turbo!

I would love to get a 2.71L stroker kit with a GTX3582R, forged internals.. the whole nine yards haha. But... my quest for bagging a GR has left my bank account empty, so thats going to be a far future mod haha

SubiSwag

Car is in the shop folks, it will come out all airlifted and accuaired up! Then for some 17x9.5/10 candy purple BBS RS!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How do you like the bag system [MENTION=1017]SubiSwag[/MENTION]?

SubiSwag

How do you like the bag system @SubiSwag?

It's awesome, accuair's elevel management makes getting to ride height and staying there so easy, literally just the push of a button and i'm at ride height and elevel's ecu monitor's my ride height and keps it there even if weight is added or taken out of the car. But, it also has a high setting for driveway entrances or speedbumps and a low setting for when you're crusing slow down a strip. Airlift's strut also has 30 way dampening that can go from lamborghini stiff to audi A8 soft in a few turns of their provided tool. My current Fifteen52 setup tucks when i'm aird out and looks aggressive at ride height, but i don't scrape at all and it's my summer daily.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks awesome.

How much was the system?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thank you! $4,000.00 Flat. Then i had it installed with a warranty for $1,200.00.
Whenever you have the time, you should get us a video to demonstrate how it works! :tup: :D