cutting springs

loupdog

does anyone know how much i would have to cut off of my springs inorder to drop the front of my car an inch.just the front not the back

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I agree 100% with them both!

loupdog

whats a good set of springs to buy i just want to lower the front and i dont really want to buy new struts.

loupdog

ok thanks and i didnt think of it that way if i would have i wouldnt of even thought of doing it. i hate hacks and i refuse to put hack work on my car thanks guys!

Vermont

I got a set of Tanabe GF210 (all four corners) for $75 during a black Friday sale. They are basically a RCE black knock off (or the blacks are a knock off of them) regardless they share the same progressive spring rates and high adjustment. Too put it into perspective I wouldn't even cut the springs on my 1985 Celica.... It is dangerous and if done improperly can ruin a vehicle. I won't go as far as fuji, and if you are determined to do then at least do it right.

Fast Tuning Products

Inactive Vendor
Please don't cut your springs. If you need prices on some springs send us a PM, we have a few different brands in stock. I'll give you my best possible price.