Cylinder Head Rebuild

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
as many of you know im building the motor on my 07 STi. right now im at the point where i need to find a machine shop that can make sure my heads are ok and rebuild them accordingly. new valvetrain, port and polish, machining, etc.

im located in Westchester county NY. closer the better but i want someone that knows what they are doing. experience in built Subaru engines is best.

let me know what you guys think! thanks in advance

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ask [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]. He'll know. ;)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
My stupid self just remembered that IAG does cylinder head machining/rebuild. just got a price quote from them on rebuilding my heads $1600-1700 i told them which block im buying from them and he priced me out accordingly for what the car would need

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
of course that price is subject to change per inspection of my heads once they receive them. just asked for a ballpark figure but he said that should be pretty close

Dave from HeadGames does legit work and will take the time to chat with you about your build I highly recommend him but HolyCowItsFast got a good deal from someone else so see what he says

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

My HeadGames rebuild was $1650 or 1850 with a bowl blend new gsc valves, stainless retainers springs bronze guides etc also my cam buckets were garbage so they needed to be replaced.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
My stupid self just remembered that IAG does cylinder head machining/rebuild. just got a price quote from them on rebuilding my heads $1600-1700 i told them which block im buying from them and he priced me out accordingly for what the car would need

I would say this should be the plan. IAG does great work.