DAVE from Germany =)

DaveS16

Hi,

my Name is Dave and I'm from Germany (in the middle near Frankfurt)

I'm 28 years old and drive 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Prodrive.

When I'm not driving my Subaru I'm working as a mechanical engineer in big company.

So enough here some pictures and Video from my Impreza Import!!

I hope we have a good time =)

Cheers Dave

dsc_0080i7ogu.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hello Dave! Glad to have you here. :tup: Welcome and Enjoy! :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

More pics of the prodrive please!!! :D

Clean! More pics is a must! :D Welcome

Scott Patterson

Hi Dave - I'm also new to the forum. I saw we had few things in common. I grew up in Germany and lived there till the age of 19. My parents still live in the Kaiserslautern area. And I'm also a mechanical engineer for a large company. Anyways welcome to the forum. By the way nice car!

More german people :) yay! I am also from Germany, I was born in Birkenfeld and most of my family lives in Baumholder and Wolfersweiler (near Nohfelden)! I plan on visiting again very soon :)

Nice cars too btw ;)

Scott Patterson

My dad worked at the NATO base in Birkenfeld long time ago. I was born in Hahn about 1 hr north of Birkenfeld. I've been to Baumholder a couple times it's been long time ago though. But it's crazy to hear of these places again small world.

SimplePearl

Hi,

my Name is Dave and I'm from Germany (in the middle near Frankfurt)

I'm 28 years old and drive 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Prodrive.

When I'm not driving my Subaru I'm working as a mechanical engineer in big company.

So enough here some pictures and Video from my Impreza Import!!

I hope we have a good time =)

Cheers Dave

dsc_0080i7ogu.jpg

Hallo Dave, I am stationed on Wiesbaden, not too far from Frankfurt. I have a 2012 STI. If you know any other car lovers in your area we should set up a meet. My Deutsch is not very well yet.

TK-421

Hello Dave! I've travelled to your wonderfully awesome country before, was in Munich and Bad T?lz. Went with my father on a business trip years and years and years ago. Also have a family friend that lives in D?esseldorf.

Thats a real clean and nice looking car you have there my friend, enjoy your time here!