TE30s VS TE37

• RE30s

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • TE37s

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

PlanB

RE30s Or TE37s

in 17/18's, Bronze. I haven't decided on size just yet. RE30s looks more mean/agressive, Re37 are just classics.

What do you think?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I like the RE30s.

PlanB

More towards function. Id stick to rota's if it was just for looks.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

GA Scooby

Other than that you can run anything in around +4X and depending on how much fender work you want to do you can run up to a 255 I believe.

PlanB

Ah, yeah. I rather not slam it, The streets here are beyond crap. A pot hole every 2 yards and the roads are uneven as the surface of the moon.

Paul.c

I think I like the re30s more. They are both awesome wheels. For me it would come down to weight/price.

GA Scooby

RE30 for sure. If you don't mind spending the extra cash on a really good set of coilovers then I would get Racecomp engineering Tarmac T2's. Far better than anything BC will ever make.

SirMyztiq

Re30s are sexxxy

Last edited:

PlanB

^^

Agreed. I noticed TE37s on a lot different cars, a little too common and RE30 just looks more aggressive.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
What'd you go with?

If you're still in the market, why not the new VRs? VR.G2 or VR.G10?
I'm only pretty sure they're offered for our cars, but they certainly can't be accused of being played out!

PlanB

Nothing yet. Found out I'm going to need to shell a lot more money than I expected. So i'm Just waiting for when I pick up some new coilovers but that might take a year.. Literary. haha

Grinder34

Track Monkey
My wheels are one of my favorite mods. I get to admire them every day! For the winter I'm back on the stock wheels and I hate it! I need a lower offset! Anyways, if you browse classified sections you can probably get a nice pair to hold you over. Assuming you don't curb them too much, you can generally get what you paid for them when you do upgrade to Volks. Rotas are cheap and have the same look--plus they sell well! I'd highly recommend trying to find a set of wheels while you wait!

PlanB

It okay, I have stock for summers and MSW type 11 for winters but I think I going to switch up my winter with something less chrome lol

You do get what you pay for with Volks, Rota are a little too heavy for my likings and generally weaker for the roads here.