Dream Is Reality

My name is Nick. Pleasure to make your virtual acquaintance I am sure. I am not a troll or cyber stalker and only crazy in the best possible ways! :tard:

Live in Central California. Nursed rally car driver dreams as a kid. Treated myself to my dream car in 2012 for starting my PhD: blue 2010 WRX Limited a.k.a. "The Grumbler." I became disabled 1 month later (injured helping female motorist on side of road). Excited to grow with the car and the mods that can be done to continually push me as a driver to become better & faster (did I type that? No officer. Speed? Me?). My forte driving is street, particularly cornering. My goal solely MPH therapy of racing against myself and making my car look hot. Sadly, being disabled, that is not happening any time in the forseeable future. To me the Grumbler is awesome anyway and I am deeply grateful for it.

I admit I know absolutely nothing mechanical (including anything beyond "wrench"). I am really excited to learn. I'm fortunate to be under the wings of two ladies who are not only cute but really know how to make cars fly. I am learning, so anything explained to me cannot be in mechanicese (yet) but rather involve lots of "doohickie" and "thingies". :lol:

Thank you, kindly, for your time. Be good to yourselves and always beat others (in a racing sense). Might The Force be with you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome Nick!

You'll love it here. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Show us your ride!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome to the family and feel free to ask anything that is on your mind!

:tup: