Dropping by all the way from Virginia!

ej25subie05

Hey all, been checking out this forum for a while and decided its time to join on in the fun :) I am not new to the subaru scene have been in it for a few years now but this forum has to be the best I've found yet... i hope to meet a lot of you guys and have a lot of my questions answered haha

little background of how it all started.

started when i first drove a Subaru.... end of story :) thats all it took. my first subaru i purchased was a 2005 legacy gt. went to a 07 spec B decided leggy wasn't what i wanted so i switched to imprezas. bought a 04 sti had fun with it, rebuilt the engine, did a few minor upgrades then decided to do a full build so i found this beauty.

just kidding this is a before picture of when i purchased it :) after is the one on bottom. not done but thats what makes a project a project.

as you can tell, it looked horrible.... there is nothing that was left on the car other than these parts. transmission, rear differential, rear axles and rear subframe. everything else has been changed...

Engine: fully built by agile performance.
just to name a few mods
K1 billet crankshaft
carbonetics trible disc carbon clutch
headgames port and polished heads
GSC s2 cams
cosworth pistons

suspension:
Kw clubsports
NT03's
......to know the rest wait for my thread in member journal section
whats the fun if i list everything here :) ill just keep y'all in suspense (if you are haha) till you see my other post in the members journal section :)

thanks for reading guys, a pleasure to be part of this forum and i hope i can help some of y'all out while i learn from y'all as well.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Cant wait to see the journal!!!! :tup:

Man that white is gleamin! Looks great!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome to forum. Glad to have you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Holy cow that thing looks amazing in white! Welcome and enjoy!:D

ej25subie05

thank you for the warm welcomes everyone! love this forum already, not like nasioc where you get bashed for every post you make.

quick question concerning this thread, i read on how to post pictures on a thread that was made, but my pictures seemed to disappear from the first post. anyone know why?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We see the pics.