finished DA Poilishing my car

salsa-king

I had a spare thirty minutes ;) this afternoon so I spent it finishing off Da Polishing the rest of my car (I did the bonnet last night) with the Menz2400 and 4500, then applied the Angelwax DRIFT. Finished off the wrap roof with Autofinesse' Finale detail spray (as it contains no wax/silicone in it)

DSC_0352_zps884a4002.jpg

DSC_0353_zps03cc3a0b.jpg

DSC_0354_zps85292d72.jpg

DSC_0355_zps85b452db.jpg

DSC_0356_zps9e4f4dc7.jpg

ZackUSAF82

Looks AMAZING! Soon as winter gets the heck out of here I've got to do a full detail of mine to get rid of all the swirl marks...and I have a bunch of new rock chips to touch up as well. The road I have to drive to work everyday is AWFUL for rock chips unfortunately so it's a never-ending battle... :(

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Zach, we could have a detail meet up too or at the same time. You could show me what to do.

Salsa, i love the plate. Did you ever explain what your name means?

ZackUSAF82

I'm far from an expert but I'd be glad to show you a few tips/tricks bud. In all honesty, I'm probably going to get my car painted in the next couple of years...that is, unless they release the STi HB again and the 2.0 DI is awesome as all get out.

salsa-king

DSC_0369_zpsc458dedc.jpg

a bit better pic from today

salsa-king

Salsa, i love the plate. Did you ever explain what your name means?

14 years ago when I registered on www.ScoobyNet.com it asked for a username..... as I dance/ed SALSA and had a nic name of the salsa-king I thought I'd use that. Not realising that I was signing up to use that username on the forum! So since then I've stuck with it. I'm either salsa-king or neoquip on forums (www.neoquip.com was my company that I closed 3yrs ago, it sold neon car lighting.. which i still have a garage full of the stuff lol)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
LOVEEEE the orange rims!!!!!