fp68hta sti auto x build

Scott Stokes

So I just ordered a Fp68hta turbo for my 04 Sti. Also installing a EWG setup from grimmspeed. Along with TGV deletes, again thanks to Grimmspeed. What kinda tourqe numbers do you guys think I will put down.

Paul.c

While I do not know the answer to your question I still wanted to commend you on asking the right question. Torque is king in racing, not HP. I'm sure someone will be able to chime in. Also in order for an accurate guesstimate you may want to list any and all supporting mods.

Scott Stokes

True that, as a Subaru tech I should know to list all mods. Well 3 inch tbe, invidia catless down pipe. Bellmouth design.255 fuel pump, 815cc injectors. Tial 38mm wastegate, blitz adjustable BOV. Xs-power fmic. Along with Fp68hta turbo, TGV deletes, and EWG

Scott Stokes

My whole goal is to beat my buddies gt3 at sebring. I got close last time with current tune. Which is stock turbo with a modified stage 2 Cobb map

Scott Stokes

The testing Cobb tuning did with this turbo was with fmic and it was putting over 400. But I will try a top mount and see what she does. It's just swapping parts. I do it all day anyway lol