GD STi owners with the stock spoiler: weatherstripping

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
haha really? do u still have a pic? im doing 4 stiffis and im also gunna wrap the center section of the roof spoiler to match

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

3/28/14 those pics were taken

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
that looks awesome!! i have 4 stiffis and im gunna wrap it all the way around the wing so it looks like the whole top is carbon fiber. they have new vinyl out made by orion called 4D it looks very real

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I wrapped my roof as well in cf 3m. You should as well. Itll compliment the spoiler and roof vane

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Winter of 2013 is when i had it done. Still holding up like day 1! Curious to see how your 4d will turn out

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
as soon as its done ill post pics.. i think the vinyl wont be here until next week though. figures the 1 thing i need to at least start it is going to take the longest to get here. my buddy works at a tint shop so hes good with laying down vinyl im gunna have him do the wraps then ill take care of the rest

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What else you gonna wrap?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
as of right now just those 2 parts of the spoilers. not sure yet how much ill have left when that it done i may do some pieces in the interior if i have enough. window switch panel, radio trim (probably wont have enough for that tho) it all depends

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I did my vents and center console. Turned out great! Pair it up with a red hazard button and its golden. The finishing touch i have is an EDM celcius HVAC. :D