GD George's cars (Retired)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
:lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I think it is very interesting, and I hope that more people will take an interest in it. I cannot however say that it would be at the top of my list, please don't take offense, i just have different goals. A question though, could the gear selector see 6 gears if the ECU only see's five? My AP just stays in 5 when I shift to 6th.

No offense taken at all! So far it displays all six gears. Not reverse though. It displays that as 1st. The gear determination isn't based off of actual gear lever position. They base it off of clutch, Throttle, Engine Speed, vehicle speed and load. I think.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Dude you still haven't told us who makes it or when they are going to let the rest of us buy one...... I want one hard core.... Would make my problem of where to put gauges a lot easier....

I will put you on the list as a prespective buyer. :tup:

bugeye_fever

No offense taken at all! So far it displays all six gears. Not reverse though. It displays that as 1st. The gear determination isn't based off of actual gear lever position. They base it off of clutch, Throttle, Engine Speed, vehicle speed and load. I think.

^^ WTH? lol, now that peaks my interest!

Z1107

I guess Ill pm him later, my interest is very peaked, just worried how much something like this must cost and how much knowledge you would need to use one

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh and if anyone is wondering where my AC controls are they are in the glove box. I simply extended the wires. I have to be honest though. This is not my idea to do this at all. I saw some one on IW a while back with this same idea. His cam out much better IMO but this shows it can be done by pretty much anyone. I have to mount the controls with some "L" brackets because it is just thrown in there right now.

Stizzy

Awesome car! I really like the wheels, front lip, and canards. The carbon fiber hood and stiffies arent my style, but they definitely look awesome. Good work!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you! I'm planning a future change up in the future but I want to get my suspension ironed out first.

I'm thinking wide body kit.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I really can't say that I am a fan of pocket style fender flares though.

Fugi... I can't wait to see what you have in store!

Mart

Hi,

just wanted to say how nicely built is this car. I dont want to hijack his thread but I am very happy that George is running an Apex in his car. Yes, I am the one to blame for the Apex Spec C Monitoring tool :)

Mart

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hi,

just wanted to say how nicely built is this car. I dont want to hijack his thread but I am very happy that George is running an Apex in his car. Yes, I am the one to blame for the Apex Spec C Monitoring tool :)

Mart

Very nice to meet you. I'm JJ, and wow the Apex Spec C Monitoring is super impressive. I'm in love.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hi,

just wanted to say how nicely built is this car. I dont want to hijack his thread but I am very happy that George is running an Apex in his car. I am the one to blame for the Apex Spec C Monitoring tool :)

Mart

Thank You Mart! Your welcome to "hijack". This is what this thread is all about. My car is basically one big R&D effort :lol:

Everyone... This is the Genius that developed the Apex Spec C Monitor that is on my dash! :tup:

I'm glad to be the one to test this. I have been putting this thing to some good use and to be completely honest, I don't know how I got along with out it. Everything I could possibly want or need to know about my ECU and how the engine is working is right there at my finger tips.

As you can see, by some of the responses here, there is some really good feedback. I will be loading the new firmware you sent me tomorrow... or maybe Saturday when I find some time.

Let me ask you a question. Does this firmware enable the IC Spray function? I haven't tried that yet so I don't even know if the old firmware does but it is something I want to utilize.

May I post the Manual for people to peruse through?