GD George's cars (Retired)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
George if you left the community we would be so lost. Jared would turn everything into a turd and I would have to cry myself to sleep every night.

Thank you guys... Well I'm certainly not going anywhere, this much is true. I'm just taking a year off from owning an STI and my future plans probably include another at some point... I have just to much passion for them I can't give up... just not with the current car though.

Right now I'm driving around in a 2000 something Honda Civic.:tard:

Hey... It gets me from point a to point be right?... but who's gonna take tuning advice from a guy that blew five motors in two years and drives an old beat up Honda :lol:

Hey I was in this for the experimentation and I knew what I was getting into... I consider it acceptable losses for the sake of education and ultimately the community but now it is time to retire the experiment and focus now on first getting my self out of debt then on building a proper car with the knowledge I have gained.

That sounds like an excellent plan and the right thing to do. I'm glad you're not going anywhere.

Might I recommend an sr20 swapped Miata in the future? :D

toomes

I don't mean this disrespectfully, but allow my sarcasm - and you should know mine by now. I am glad we are sinking the same ship together.

icudruln

Man that sucks :( . Your Subie is an amazing build and I can't picture someone else being on the forums with your car.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
George if you left the community we would be so lost. Jared would turn everything into a turd and I would have to cry myself to sleep every night.

I'm not going anywhere if your not... You have to kill me first.

omg sad :(

George was very helpful :(

I'M STILL HERE! :lol:

That sounds like an excellent plan and the right thing to do. I'm glad you're not going anywhere.

Might I recommend an sr20 swapped Miata in the future? :D

You might actually... Iv'e been discussing future vehicles with all of my drift buddys and they have manny suggestions and prospects

But for now I baught a piece of shit Hyundai Elantra... OH how the mighty have fallen.

I don't mean this disrespectfully, but allow my sarcasm - and you should know mine by now. I am glad we are sinking the same ship together.

I kinda feel like i'm steeling your thunder. I hope everything work out for you in the end! :tup:

Man that sucks :( . Your Subie is an amazing build and I can't picture someone else being on the forums with your car.

I have some really stand up guys lined up right now. One of them is from florida I think and has just the right plan for it. But to be honest with you, cash in hand gets the car.

There's nothing wrong with 40+ MPG ;)

You aint kidding. The elantra aint bad on gas either. I'm liking the money I'm going to save.

Paul.c

I hope whatever you get is nicer to you than your STi was. I am in a similar boat as you. I am selling my car purely for financial reasons though. It does suck, but it is what is best I guess.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I feel guilty but the deal is done... It's gone come Friday.

Pleas no one lose faith in me though. I will have another soon enough.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I feel guilty but the deal is done... It's gone come Friday.

Pleas no one lose faith in me though. I will have another soon enough.

Holy lose faith in you? You are the back bone of IGOTASTi.COM. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
No I think that is you. I'm just someone that embraced what this sight is and ran with it... I could say that about almost everyone here.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Hey everyone, just thought I would introduce myself and let you know that if all goes well George's car will be in good hands. I must say I am a little nervous knowing how many motors the car has seen, but I figure if I become a member here and George hangs around I can give him a hard time on a regular basis :lol:

As I stated in the introduction section, I am new to the forum but don't think I am new to Subarus or how they tick. Feel free to ask me any questions, I will try to contribute what I can.

Speaking of which, good luck on your car hunt George and I hope you end up coming back to an STi. After reading through some of this forum you seem to be a valuable asset here.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hey everyone, just thought I would introduce myself and let you know that if all goes well George's car will be in good hands. I must say I am a little nervous knowing how many motors the car has seen, but I figure if I become a member here and George hangs around I can give him a hard time on a regular basis :lol:

As I stated in the introduction section, I am new to the forum but don't think I am new to Subarus or how they tick. Feel free to ask me any questions, I will try to contribute what I can.

Speaking of which, good luck on your car hunt George and I hope you end up coming back to an STi. After reading through some of this forum you seem to be a valuable asset here.

Thank you Tyler! I know it is going to a good home and will be treated with the same respect I gave it over the years. I very truly appreciate you coming on to the forum to set my mind at ease and after speaking with you at length I'm very happy you are the person it would be going to. I will be even more happy when the transaction is over because that means a new beginning for both of us.

I hope to see you very soon. I will do what I can to make this go to your satisfaction. I mean that.

Welcome and enjoy the forum and all it has to offer. Even its kooky members :lol: You couldn't have found a better community to be a part of.

PS... Once you become an STi owner it is mandatory that you give up some subie love to your fellow subie owners... Give a honk and a wave! :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I hope whatever you get is nicer to you than your STi was. I am in a similar boat as you. I am selling my car purely for financial reasons though. It does suck, but it is what is best I guess.

Yes sir... sometimes life jumps up and gives you a good bite in the ass. My reasons are partially financial but mostly because I'm not in the condition to be bent over another engine, and the other reason is the time I would be without a car.

Hmmm... a mini you say. I have looked at those in the past and was impressed. They are very well built and handle like a GoKart on rails. Very fun car to drive.

Vermont

Funny thing you looking for a car, As I just so happen to have a Race ready, collectible might I add, 1985 Toyota Celica GT...... Rear wheel drive and ready to go. All for the low low price of $1300.... :D