Greetings from Portland!

Tizzle

Greetings Fellow STI Owners!

Name is Richard. Most call me Tizzle... Im an active US Marine currently in Oregon at a recruiting station however will be moving to MCAS New River, NC soon. Between my wife and I we have owned a lot a vehicles... We take turns buying so most the time it goes fast, practical, fast, practical... lol... It all started with my 93 Toyota MR2 Turbo then my wife got a Kia Sportage then I got a 04 WRX then we got her a 09 Mini Cooper S (fun car! especially with mods) I got rid of my WRX to get a Suzuki GSX-R1000 (motorcycle)... Moved from Hawaii to Oregon got rid of everything except the mini and the bike and realized that since we have kids it probably wasnt very practical so recently picked up my 2014 STI (practicality in a fast package!)

Mods are in progress... Pic is from when I first picked the car up couple months ago

Hope to see everyone on the road someday!

hMrC00B.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

I'm curious to know if you were looking at any other vehicles at the same time when making your choice on getting the STi! :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! :D Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup: