Hatch 2008- STi/WRX mud flaps :)

salsa-king

For those who've not seen them yet, I've now got the NEW GENERATION II Performance Creation Mud Flaps for the Hatch, they arrived on Friday from Ian. So this afternoon I re fitted the new style. I had to whip off the old ones (again from Performance Creations) easy to do when you know how, and re fit the newly designed style.

Better design on the front flat to the originals I had (left pic).

The new ones are 4mm thick compared to the 3mm the 'old' ones were. Also you can slightly move in or out the front flaps depending what look you want.

4898d084-a7ce-4e67-8222-ddca566bffc5_zps715fcda3.jpg

Really pleased they have less material on the fronts as I did find my gravel drive liked to hide itself behind the excess flap ;)

They fitted a treat in the same fixing holes I made when I fitted the Generation 1's last year.

Rears were a simple unclip and un do one support bolt.
Nice new Nut/Bolt fittings were sent from Ian too, I did use the black bracket supports from the flaps I took off, as I only fitted new ones of those last week :doh:
20140709_161946_zpsqc1vzkc5.jpg

20140709_161955_zpscqt1cyv9.jpg

The fronts were a case of just removing the old push in clip studs. (new ones are supplied)
Having the option of adjustment is good too, I put mine more out than in ;)

20140709_170514_zps3uo57fqs.jpg

You can see how there is more clearance and not a pocket to hide thing in
20140709_170713_zpspssuoml6.jpg

and in place....
20140709_172842_zpseqzkvblu.jpg

Once again really pleased with Ian @ performance creations customer service, nothing is too much trouble.

When I get chance I'll get some better pix of them on the car in the open air.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Awesome!!!! :ty: