Hello....again

Lenny2005

Lenny2005 is the username, ive got a 2005 STi that puts down 410whp and 394wtq on 91. Ive been a member here before but made some mistakes. lets face it, we all make them. Ive decided to come back to help the community out. SOme of you may remember me, some may not. but that's besides the point. Anyways, heres my STi, have owned for a little over 3 years, and its about to have some changes made to it.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The past is the past. ;)

Welcome back to the team!

Lenny2005

Thanks JJ. And thank you rob! We had our differences as well, but let's not dwell on that and start fresh. As far as mods right not go this is what she's god

Engine:
Blouch 20G-XT
agency power fuel rails and Aeromotive FPr
deatschwerks 850cc topfeed injectors
PnP stock header and grimmspeed crosspipe
Invidia turbo back
gimmik light crank pulley
perrin FMIC
Sybapse BOV
perrin short ram intake
tgv deletes (topfeed)
Group N motor mounts
torque solutions pitch stop

Transmission:
Fresh Rebuild
group N tranny mount
torque solutions driveshaft mount bushings
kartboy tranny cross member bushings
torque solutions rear diff mount bushings
rear crossmember lock down bolts
rear diff bushings
Exedy Stage1 HD clutch

suspension:
RCE Black springs
Eibach 25mm front and rear sway bars
kartboy end links
cusco rear strut tower brace
im forgetting something

exterior:
eBay front lip
Enkei RPF1's powder coated laser black cherry
and again I'm forgetting stuff.

the car will have a lot going on when I get back from
kuwait. Already bought an ACT 6 puck clutch and an EWG setup from a local guy who needed cash for a great price. Next summer it will receive a built block by suba performance in Denver Colorado, and some injector dynamics 1300cc injectors (they are a new product I guess)

Lenny2005

As of right now not much has changed. Running the same exact setup, just 91 at 21psi instead of E85 at 19psi. I'm sure I'm forgetting things cuz I do know I have a pretty extensive mod list. People loose track lol. But like I said, I purchased a Grimmspeed EWG up pipe and a tial waste gate off a dude that's local, brand new for $450 with the waste gate bracket. Only downfall is that the waste gate is purple lol. And also my new ACT clutch. Majority of the work will be done when I return from Kuwait. It'll get a built block and some bigger injectors so I can run E85 again and hopefully make close to 470whp. But we shall see

Lenny2005

I haven't left yet, leave in the next week and a half or so. Not sure yet. But I should be back around July. Then it's HP time