Hello everybody!!

Friky17

Hello guys. Im new to this forums. Im from Croatia and im 18 years old. I don't have my STI yet but I am saving money for it. It is my favourite car since I have first seen it. Hope I will have a great time here with you guys. Cheers :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

What year you want to get?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! Im also curious, are you saving up for a used, or new? If used, which body style?

This is a great place to plan out mods and driving techniques while you wait!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to the forum!

show us which sti you want to get! :tup:

Friky17

I was hoping to get '06 Impreza WRX STI. Also I want to put some modifications on it. I want to put it Perrin GT35R rotated Turbo, Side feed conversion rail, Ebc yellow stuff brake pads, Hks ssq bov, Cusco 6point roll cage, Sparco steering wheel, Perrin 3" turboback exhaust... I want so desperatly that HKS Blow off valve, because I just love the sound it makes. :D Unfortunately, the law in Croatia wont let me this car until im 24 years old since it has more than 100hp. And here is a picture of a perfect Impreza that I want. :)
images

Grinder34

Track Monkey
You cant have a car over 100 hp until you're 24?!

What are the laws about modifications?

Friky17

Yes, that is the law :/ About modifications, we can not have xenon lights, spikes on tires, more hp then the certificate of title to a motor vehicle says but police never check that. They always check your driving licence and if you are a bit suspicious then you have to blow alcohol test. There are strict laws about that things in Croatia. Also you can't take driving school/test before you are 18.

Welcome and those are some shitty laws. I would have to have a 99HP motorcycle until I was 24 lol. And I thought some states exhaust laws were bad! Good luck!