Hello from the Philadelphia area

SeanFarley

Hello my name is Sean and I'm currently building myself an STI clone. Back in 2008 I bought myself an 04 WRX stock, My first Subaru :) Anyway I've driven this thing around the country a bunch of times now and i love the car but tomake a long story short I blew up the motor... Fail. So the poor girl sat for about a year and a half and after a lot of soul searching I decided to do a full STI swap into it. So I found a guy local to me that only does Subarus, he want online found me a donor car(2006 67k side hit) and proceed with the swap. I should receive delivery on the car this Tuesday. So if I thought anytime is good time to join this forums it's now. The not-too-distant future I plan to do some tuningon her and I was wondering if anybody knew anything about Evans tuning in Bethel pa? Hey thanks for your time

Donor car
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352351387.905480.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1352351405.396945.jpg
The work on my car
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352351450.593833.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1352351476.769876.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1352351488.813570.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to the team!

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the team! Yes can't wait to see more of thew swap and work.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome. :)

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us :) Wish I could offer advice, but I'm way down here in Florida, so not so much info about shops. We do have some really good folks up there though. I'm sure one of them will be able to help you out on that one.