Hello!

• Thread starter RealDealTarheel
  • Start date
R

RealDealTarheel

Thanks Steve! I wasn't going to come over here until Rob told me you were hanging out.:tard: Glad I did, this place is nice and tame.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Steve! I wasn't going to come over here until Rob told me you were hanging out.:tard: Glad I did, this place is nice and tame.

Ray where did you come from? Yep no drama no bull forum. Nice huh.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I'm glad you joined. Thanks for your support.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks for making this place.

Your welcome, but I didn't do it myself. I have a great team and they deserve the thanks. They do a great job, and we have people like you who support us. So thank you for your kind words.

frankensubie

tame/ drama free is the way to be :) good info to be had without the :tard: nutswinging !
i'm back working in this field as well...i guess i couldn't stay away !

frankensubie

Steve are you still going to do the gun business on the side?
yes...working on an ffl to make it legal...don't wanna go to jail ! thus far the projects i have done were my own guns or were done for free as demo's ,i also do optics and other gun related accessories

STimedic

Ray, it's Ben, I had thought your name was Rob when I called you the other day, sorry, had a brain fart. But it's good to see you on here, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

R

RealDealTarheel

tame/ drama free is the way to be :) good info to be had without the :tard: nutswinging !
i'm back working in this field as well...i guess i couldn't stay away !

I'm not sure if I'm smelling what you're stepping in.

frankensubie

I'm not sure if I'm smelling what you're stepping in.
I took a break from cars for several months after i left epic...I am back at it
I was refering to a discription you threw out a while back i thought was funny and the nastioc crowd in general...i think your comment went a little like this..."the comes the haters...then the nutswingers then the nutswingers that hate ...:lol: