help with a wheel size please!!!! X0

subiluv1488

So I'm looking at ordering a set of silver enkei rs05rr wheels in the size 18x10 +22 offset with the R face. Will this size fit a 2014 sti limited sedan?? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Not without work. You'll need to roll and pull the fenders and add camber, quite a bit, I'm sure. This type of offset may change the dynamics of the handling on the car, and not for the good.
I looked and they offer more reasonable fitments in this wheel, like 35 and 40 mm offsets. That would be my choice, with a slightly narrower wheel.

I tried on some enkei rs6's a couple weeks ago, et35, 17x8. The fit was perfectly flush, a mild, mild stretch would have been perfect on them. Since the fit that perfect, it has been the et I'm currently looking at. I will post up this neat little tool I found on scs when I go home on lunch. You input the old width and et, and tells you how many mm the inside will move from the strut and how many mm the edge of the lip will move out to the fender.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
No, it's not too wide. I run a 9.5" wheel. You can run 10" wheel.
35mm offset and where it sits under the fender, is also dependent on the width of the wheel.
The offset is the deviation of the wheel hub from the centerline of the wheel.

I run a 18x9.5 +38mm and it fits fine on MY04. I have a 235/45r/18 falken tire stretched on there as well.