HEY IGOTA WHATS NEW??

IVIrSTi

hey guys, sorry its been about 20 days since ive joined the IGOTA site and id like to say the truth, yes im a Subaru Enthusiast like all of you, but im different than everyone else, im 14, yea im not lying lol, i dont own an STi,

i own a 2012 Jetta S that ive gotten for my dad, but i love that car, sure it might not be an STi, but in my eyes i can make it into one and it is one :) , this is all i have to say, thanks for reading here is my car.

heres a pic of the car STI.jpgmy 2012 Jetta

Sincerely, (Haris) IVIrSTi

Attachments

• subaru.jpg
    subaru.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hello and welcome! Glad you can join and feel free to ask anything.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I can't help but envy you :lol: I didn't have a car till I was 18 and just about everyone since then was a beater. Only in the last 12 years have there really been any improvements. My current car and my previous STi are the best cars I have owned thus far but my ultimate goal is either a R33 or an R34 Skyline.

Regardless the STi will always hold a special place in my heart as well as the community.

IVIrSTi

yea i want to get this 2.5RS or try to take back my old G20 i had :) i hope it is still alive! im going to talk to the owner tomorrow :D

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us, bud! Gotta have goals if you want to reach anything, better to start now while you've got time to plan :) Shout if you need anything at all!