Hey, I'm Tanner new to the forum!

Whats up guys new to the forum! Form Seattle. In the army lol down here in awesome Louisiana.
Have a 08 STI hatch. Bought it back in June and have spent more than I should have already.... Haha currently sponsored by HPT motor sports. Hope to get to know you guys. Seems like a great forum already.

083b153ee97bae95f80d6b63fbd91083.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Show us some more pictures of the ride! :tup:

What car did you have prior?

Sold my built 350Z for it lol prior to that I had a 1988 Subaru XT6
Got some gram lights on the way for the STI lol can't wait for those to get here

0bdf658cc018325a6974d6ec9751069c.jpg

9cf8f6d7a7fa28a4a7d3472d0cfe1c8a.jpg
b042ce56f0e676dce25b84a842731315.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woahhhh!! Show us more of both cars. Maybe a mod list for the pretty fairlady!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Love the pics. :)

Haha that Z had way to much to name. I built it to drift but it got way to exspenvie. Had it track ready full roll cage sparco sprint seats everything done to the engine minus boost Megan coils after the picture had some koings on it. Lol dropped like 18K in parts on it. The list goes on haha
97044f555789ab4cc088fac4c91fc765.jpg
16706c52e30bca2739eb6e9b11ee7ce0.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What're your impressions going from that amazing looking Z to an STi? (RWD vs AWD)

The VQ engine is a great platform but it wasn't what I wanted anymore. Had the car two years bought it bone stock and made it into what it was. The power out of it was decent but over time started developing problems. Clutch would get stuck in. The engine would shut off randomly at times. I considered doing a RB swap into it but did not want to go through the re fab of doing it. RWD is the most fun IMO I love sliding. Nothing like it. But prior to the Z I had a subie and back I. Seattle there popular cars so I grew up with them so went back to the subie life lol. Plus it comes with boost. And everybody lives boost haha

Plus with the STI now I did not want to do another build by myself so I contacted some companies and got picked up with HPT so the sponsorship really helps with paying for parts. So I sold the Z for 15K and bought the STI haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
15,000? How much did you have in it?

Bought it in 2012 for 20K with 50K on it. Put about 16-17K into it. Sold it with 80K on it.

The engine was having issues idling and the clutch/fly wheel was dieing. Nissan had no idea what was wrong with the engine. Plus KBB on it is only 9K.
But that's the cycle of cars haha buy it,build it, sell it, loose money haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We hear ya, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The mod bug hurts. :eek:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh boy. This is where all the good stuff goes down.