HisAndHer toys!

HisAndHerSTi

I will keep this updated as possible..currently deployed til summer so alot of mods and changes are happening when I get back to states...

2008 STi Mods/Add-ons:
20% Tint All-Around
RallyArmor Basic Mudflaps
Black painted "STi" fender logos
Black painted front grille/foglight surrounding
Debadge Rear hatch except "STi" logo
Invidia V3 catless downpipe
Invidia N1 catback
COBB Tuning Accessport
COBB Tuning Heatshield

Wheels:
stock 05 STi BBS wheels painted white (winter)

Next is summer set of wheels 18x9.5 and coilovers

When purchased new...Feb '09
100_7256.jpg

First night I owned it....
DSC_0005-4.jpg

April '09 Added bluebatmobile overlays. Also had alil fun in open muddy spot with friends
DSC_0033.jpg

Blacked out fender badges (current), switched to JDM R205 badges (summer 2011)
DSC_0008.jpg

Sept '09...picked up a set of 05 BBS wheels for 300, painted white
DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Feb '10..heading to Missouri for 100 Acre Wood...
DSC_0031.jpg

Spring '10 Removed overlays due to peeling, back on stock wheels, STAGE 2 mods
dirty3.jpg

Summer '10..first auto-x event I tried, had fun
autox328.jpg

Winter'10..current look
RLK_023_20102.jpg

022.jpg

HisAndHerSTi

Wifes 2004 STi which we purchased June 2010, only thing done was the DASH Z headlight which I quickly removed and put stock set back on, which were provided by previous owner. SO far i have added a SRS catback exhaust, replaced the clutch/flywheel at 81k miles.

Next is TOKICO Dspec struts with RCE springs, new oem bumper, wingless, rotors/pads

June 2010
DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

August 2010..stock headlights back on, exhaust added
RLK_020_2010.jpg

RLK_021_20102.jpg

RLK_025_2010.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Man if I could get my wife to drive a STi I would be so happy. :idontgetit:

HisAndHerSTi

Yea man she loves it and is very proud of it. She's looking forward to the mods. Friend of mine is swapping trunks with her soon. It's finally going wingless. She bugged me the other day for a downpipe and accessport lol we'll see

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
There you go. What you gonna go with?

Nice pics man, did you grow up in the Wichita area or are you there for a job if you don't mind me asking?

Man if I could get my wife to drive a STi I would be so happy. :idontgetit:

It's a bad thing JJ, my old lady is not happy with her Slobalt SS S/C anymore and wants an Evo X more than anything... That means she bugs the shit out of me to drive my car, be happy you don't have to deal with that.:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice pics man, did you grow up in the Wichita area or are you there for a job if you don't mind me asking?

It's a bad thing JJ, my old lady is not happy with her Slobalt SS S/C anymore and wants an Evo X more than anything... That means she bugs the shit out of me to drive my car, be happy you don't have to deal with that.:tup:

Yeah I guess your right. She would want me to mod her car and not mine and that would never happen, lol.

I am Air Force and got stationed at the base in WIchita...Have been here since 2006. Trying to leave, hoping to go east coast

Ah, didn't know there was a base out there.

Don't do it... the X is a PITA to work on... stupid turbo location....

Her slobalt is stock as stock can be so not too worried about modding it, she just likes how they look lol. I dislike the x's with a passion, (paid what I did for my ix last summer when I could have got a x) they're fat pigs and no 4G63 = fail IMO.

Sorry for the off topic op.

Last edited: