IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep it is!

06STI360

If the Honda CR-Z wasn't on this list I would be excited.. Yahoo don't you dare ever put a STI on the same page as the crap CRZ ever!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
LOL! You do have a point there.

Paul.c

Yeah I really hate that the general public and car manufacturers believe that mediocrity is something to be proud of. Mini Cooper has been making cars for a long time that get excellent mpg and are a blast to drive. How is Honda copying someone else something to anticipate? That was a good article
Minus the crz crap!

Paul.c

The list would be great if they took out the crz and added the BMW 1 series m coupe. That car is going to be great.

Jason31090

Yeah that new CTS-V coup is a beast. I'd love to own one when I'm older. Right now I like cars for the younger at heart. Like that new Mustang GT :twisted:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The new mustang is a sweet ride that's for sure.

06STI360

I would like the CTS-V Coupe if it didn't have that retarded rear bumper/spoiler. A beast for sure.. but slighty dumb looking.

The new mustang is cool, if only they would match that newly found engine tech. with some post 1970 suspension.

Paul.c

I have driven the new gt. It is powerful but extremely numb. I could barely feel the clutch or the shifter. The throttle was light and the breaks were nothing to write home about. However, given more time behind the wheel I am sure it could put down some impressive times. And all that hp is always good for a big ole shit eating grin. But I like to feel my car especially one that is sports oriented. Oh yeah and the one I played with was a gt with the track package and upgraded brembos.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I hear ya on the feeling the STi gives. There is nothing else like it.

RcmaSTI

I was hours away from selling my STI for a 5.0. But I have a lot invested in my 2010 SE. In the end, the STI just feels raw. And i like that.
It's hard to beat 4doors, awd, hatch or trunk with room, and 300 crank HP.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep I hear ya RcmaSTI. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Have you guys seen the info on the Evolution that's coming out? Looks like they could be swapping to Diesel. Sounds like death.

Are you kidding me? Diesel? Wow that's gonna suck. Fail!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I think we should be more open minded about this. I wish I knew more about diesels.

I guess your right. I have seen some trucks with sick diesel motors pushing 700 ponies and fly really quick. They might be on to something you never know and only time will tell.