How old are you and what do you do for a living?

spyder8213

29, US Army (SFC/E-7) with 10 years of service, 3 deployments to Iraq, 1 deployment to Bosnia, and an upcoming deployment next year. Gonna do 20 years and retire a few months before I turn 39.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
23, I am a designer/drafter for a small machine shop. I am also the head coach for our local high schools varsity boys and girls soccer teams.

spyder8213

^^ Coaching must be a blast! I love soccer and hope to get on a team here in Germany. They have rules here that they can only have so many Americans on a team and on how many can be on the field at a time. For American Football they also make them wear an A on their helmet and shoulders of the uniform. Don't want us taking over their sports.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
^^ Coaching must be a blast! I love soccer and hope to get on a team here in Germany. They have rules here that they can only have so many Americans on a team and on how many can be on the field at a time. For American Football they also make them wear an A on their helmet and shoulders of the uniform. Don't want us taking over their sports.

Yeah it is a lot of fun, getting head coach opportunities at 23 has been awesome. Lol at the German rules.

wo^tron

22 and I work at a classy resturant flipping tables and getting money from the old people that eat there :D

Used to test drive prototype cars as well

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
35, Timeshare sales, don't hate! :D It's like car sales, bum rap!

STimedic

28 and an Army medic for the next 2-1/2 yrs. Then....I don't know what I'll be doing, but will be moving back to CO.

Clinton Bettner

24, infantry in the PA national guard ( stryker). Just switched over to the chem corps. to fill a spot at the unit. One trip to Iraq so far.
I'm also a valet at a parking lot downtown pittsburgh, a college security guard, and a freelance photographer/videographer.

Over Engineering

Basic Member
27 and I am a tooling development engineer for Siemens Energy, I create one-off prototypes of tooling to accomplish tasks that we either cannot already do or just to make the process better.