I love my car!!!!

Brock939

20121012_184740.jpg20121011_195328.jpg20120917_173827.jpg20120917_173733.jpg20120628_181023.jpg
Ok so here it is! This is my 05 wrx wagon. This is my first ever subaru, and i could not be happier about having one of these awesome cars! My car doesn't have a ton of work, but here is a mods list:

engine:
Cobb ram air intake
electronic boost controller
godspeed tmi
DNA motoring uppipe and 3" turbo back
Open source street tune

Exterior:
Matte black paint
STI style hood scoop
sedan front fenders
amber fog lights

I have had a lot of fun working on this car and seeing the huge power gains that these simple mods have done! I have loved these cars ever since they were introduced in the US. I have always been really into racing motocross, and pretty much anything with a motor and wheels. So when i was in high school i can remember Pastrana dominating the world rally in his subaru. I remember how much i wanted a wrx or sti, but as everyone knows they are not cheap! So After i got married in 09 and i got a decent job i started my search. And after almost two years of looking for a sedan i stumbled upon this wagon. Fresh new motor, trans, and that paint! As the impressionable young man i am, i had been all about the signature subaru blue, but once i saw this car i knew i had to have it. It was bone stock other than the intake, and that is what i wanted. I wanted a clean slate to start from. I actually just barely got around to doing all the mods, but i cannot wait to do more. In the future i want to do a full motor build, STI trans, and possibly a gigantic rotated turbo set up. I am excited to be a part of the Subaru community, and i love seeing everyones cars, so if anyone live around ogden utah i would like to meet up and talk cars. Let me know What you guys think about my car!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Love the flat black! Killa!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Love the flat and I love wagons.

Any issues with the paint? I have wanted to do this since mine looks like ****oo. Road rash

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Omg looks so badass. Sick!! :tup:

Brock939

The paint hasn't given me any issues. But since it doesn't have a clear coat, I put the flaps on to protect it from getting to beat up. But I also like to go offroad with it and it takes a little extra abuse from rocks than usual.