Introduction

THEROCKSTI

Hi Everyone! Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian but every one calls me Rock and I am from West Mifflin Pennsylvania... Little area about 15 minutes south of Pittsburgh. JJ aka CRZTRBO is my longtime best friend to whom I consider my brother. Proud of what he has accomplished with IGOTASTI and the IGOTA community. I am a big fan of STI's. I got a kick out of driving them when I worked at a Subaru Dealership here in Pittsburgh. Got my goal of purchasing one of my own here. Looking forward to having some fun and meeting new people here at IGOTASTI! :D

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Thank you for joining! :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! Pics of car!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome Bro! Glad you could join us. :)

ICY STi

Welcome aboard. Defiantly wont regret joining this community. More knowledge then you can handle right here at your finger tips.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us, sir! I'm impressed, JJ. You said you had real life friends, but I doubted you. I stand corrected! j/k :p JJ is definitely one of the best, man. He did right by you, and will continue to do so. Give a shout if you need any assistance with anything at all!

THEROCKSTI

I don't have an STI yet.. I am in a search for one.. Once JJ took me for a ride in his STI and I seen what Subaru had to offer...You can say I fell in love.. I did get an opportunity to drive a 2012 STI at a dealership I use to work at..AWESOME! :D

ZachTTLM

Welcome!, A friend of JJ's is a friend of ours :) Glad you could join us!!