Is it here yet?

Hahaha Funny you should ask! I JUST finally got a date ETA update, its due for 12-22-14 :)
I wonder what vessel it's on so I can watch it cross the ocean lol.

sacnvz

Nice! Have them put a bow on it and put it under a tree. With the plastic still on it of course too. LOL

Hahaha I would be pretty amazed if my dealer did a little extra since its Christmas Week :)
It be nice if it was in the show room haha all kept in factory plastic 'wrapped' lols

Counting down for me? Lol. Ahhhhhhhhhh when I'm working, it feels forever. Need my weekend to pass time faster lol.

sacnvz

LOL yeah just messin with ya! the wifey just approved my accessport purchase! I'm pumped for that but I told her I wouldn't buy it until after xmas. I have a bunch of other small mods that can pass the time. i just got delivery confirmation for the "tail as turn" mod. Have you see that? I also still have the front and rear shifter bushings and group N trans mount to install. But now I want the rear sway bar, so now I'm thinking on waiting to install those so I just have to jack up the car once. decisions decisions.....

Yea I saw that tail turns. Much better imo! Bunch of my buddy's at work counting the days for me too lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
12 days of christmas? :fuji:

I'm going to be free from work on Friday and the gf will be off too n fam visiting anyways for the assist gonna be there friday too haha. Didn't think the folks would fly in for Christmas so this will be a surprise. Dealer doesn't mind waiting a few days when we actually are free from work right? haha. Cause yea I have the evening shifts from 2-1030pm Sun-Thurs, should be able to get off early on Christmas.... yes I work on that day -_- half day hopefully with full 8 hour holiday pay for just showing up plus whatever I happen to work before leaving. Same goes for New Years.

10/4 order
3 weeks later updated from Jan to Dec
12/2 update with VIN and ETA of Dec 22nd
12/12 omgwtfbbq its here?! Surprise o_o 10 days early

Film kept on and no holes drilled and now it waits for me till I can get it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] cmon man! :lol:

Sorry guys, wish I coulda picked it up then. I scheduled for pick up this coming Friday. I'm off from work that day so it just makes it easier, plus my gf is off and my folks are visiting from Cali too.
My excuse for not taking off from work is if I miss 3 hours, I lose my bonus for the week lols.

sacnvz

No worries! Just teasing ya! yeah make that money so you can start modding! I think you wanted that red STI push button. Subispeed has it on sale for $165. Cheapest I've ever seen it for. Better jump on it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Modding has already begun and he doesnt even have the car yet! :lol:

Treading lightly at the moment because I'm trying to transfer sites within the company. New year, new job with higher pay hopefully.