Its Official!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
IGOTASTi.COM has officially been voted by the big guys at the top of the game the # 1 community page for the Subaru WRX STi. They had nothing but nice stuff to say about our community and how we run the forum and the Facebook page! I was super shocked when I read it. I guess all the hard work does pay off!

Thank you all for your support and lets keep on doing what we are doing. The world has taken notice.

*IGOTASTi.COM Facebook Page*

Last edited:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Is there any sort of link to where they voted us up and said nice things about us? My 30-second google search turned up nothing.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Is there any sort of link to where they voted us up and said nice things about us? My 30-second google search turned up nothing.

It was a message sent to me on the IGOTASTi.COM fb page. I'll see if I can somehow get something.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You guys deserve all the credit. I thank you. I just hope this will help on the check book. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I would very much like to read what they said... I knew your hard work would start paying off but we are not there yet. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would very much like to read what they said... I knew your hard work would start paying off but we are not there yet. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. :tup:

Yes I agree 100% Holy! There is much more work to be done. It was a very small and quick letter stating that we are being linked to the Subaru WRX STi SOA page for having the number #1 community online for most likes, best information, and the way we promote and take a active role in the Subaru world. I just hope this helps us out. Your one of the main reasons I have kept pushing on. :ty:

XxNitr0xX

Congratulations! It's by far the easiest going crowd. Much more friendly around these parts :thumbup:

Sent from my Samsung GS2 E4GT via Tapatalk 2.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
JJ, updates! Did you ever post what they said?

I feel like the SOA endorsement should be flaunted more.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
JJ, updates! Did you ever post what they said?

I feel like the SOA endorsement should be flaunted more.

Haven't had time. Been busy with IGOTACUMMINS.COM. I'll get to this soon.

icudruln

Congrats JJ! I'm glad to have had the opportunity to be a part of a great community, as well as seeing this place grow to what is has, and will become in the future. It's well deserved for JJ, as well as those who have made many a contribution to this website. :tup:

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute and help this place grow even more, but I feel kinda awkward with the car just sitting for a year. :lol: