Just Saying Hello!!!!

Hoonigan_Chick

Hello everyone, My name is Brittany and I have a 2011 STI that I just bought last week and I am in love all over again. I had an 06 STI but traded that about a year ago and I just missed it so much I just had to get back into one. I hope to meet new people and maybe find some Subaru meets here locally in Va. Nice to meet y'all.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy this community. There is a lot of knowledge here, people are helpful and friendly. Start a member journal and post some pics! Check out the Member Map tab along the menu bar.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Hi.
PICS!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=4354]Hoonigan_Chick[/MENTION]!

Let's see some pics. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
^^^^^ Now that is funny ^^^^^

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Tell us your reaction to the 11 compared to the 06!!!

Pics asap!!!

DjRac.One

Awesome and congrats! I have an 11 STi as well! Yeah I think we'd all like to hear how the 11 feels compared to the 06?

Hoonigan_Chick

Here are two pictures I took real quick just to get it on here so y'all can see it. It already has a cold air intake and exhaust as far as any other mods I will probably just do the cobb access port and window tint. My 2006 STI I loved especially since it was my first Subaru. But the only thing I miss that it had that my 2011 doesn't are the seats. The seats in my 2011 are very nice and comfortable but the seats in the 2006 hugged you better but that's really it. I hope you guys like it and I'll have more to come. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice pics [MENTION=4354]Hoonigan_Chick[/MENTION].

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
More awesomeness!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So as of right now, youre on stock tune with that cold air intake installed?