Legacy Wagon Build - Start to Finsh

ShiftHappens

Well here is my build. I know that most people are prone to choose the GC8 and such imprezas as a platform for their builds. Me, however, i like to be different so i chose to use a 1991 Legacy L wagon as my platform. It is infact right now my daily driver so mods come when i have the chance between work and my family so things are slow at the moment.
As of right now here is a list of modifications that have been completed so far:
1. Custom Cone Air filter Setup
2. DC Sports Muffler
3. custom shortened shifter

I know it is not a lot but with a 7 month old daughter money is a little tight. I do have an intake manifold that i cleaned up and painted. pics will be posted later. I have also removed the middle bar in the factory grille and painted it matte black which will be the color of the entire car once i get a chance and all of the body work done.

Future plans include building a turbo motor with the already owned TD04 and swapping it from the measely old front wheel drive to the all wheel drive. I have a turbo hood in the process of being finished (gotta fab the custom scoop) and the turbo model front bumper and cover that need resurfaced and repainted. though that will be waiting a bit so that i dont hurt the paint and such installing the mishimoto z line intercooler in the future. well for now that is all i have feel free to comment and give any advice you deem suitable. pictures will be posted up very soon.

ShiftHappens

Yea will do for sure tho work is going to be a little slow for a while my wife and i are down to jusct my scooby between the two of us now for who knows how long. To be honest i'm not liking the idea of her driving my car but o well what is one to do? ill be sure to get some pics up soon

ShiftHappens

Well I still have my beloved Scooby to myself due to the sale of my wifes focus falling through. As such I have spent the majority of the day today in the garage working on parts and such for it. well one part for it.

Turbo front clip all sanded by hand ready to Prime and install!

As requested more pics. this is the turbo intake all nice and shiny.

Basic Profile control shot.

Will take more pics as progress unfolds.

ShiftHappens

Thanks I cant wait to have it done.

Here is the bumper all primed and curing hopefully ill be able to install it tomorrow night before the local subaru meet on sunday!!!

ShiftHappens

Well i've fabricated an Air/Oil Separator

I put the breather on the top so that the crankcase can still breathe tho i may plug it off in the near future i haven't decided yet