MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ! WE ARE BACK ONLINE!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm sure many of you are wondering what the heck happened to IGOTASTi.COM as we have been off line since Friday at 5:00 PM Eastern time. Well to make a long story short we where moving to a new in house server to give us more speed, safety, reliability, and room to grow as a company as we have expanded very quickly. The truth is a catastrophic failure of 2 drives on our third party hosting service wiped us all out. We had everything backed up from a few days ago off site. Thank God cause if we didn't I wouldn't be here typing this to you all. We are now on a whole new system and ready to rock-n-roll again. So thank you for all the emails and support you have sent our way.

This also has been a huge financial set back for us and we are asking you the community to step up. If you could either please buy a membership or send a donation of any type to "orders@igotasti.com". We would be deeply thankful and grateful to you the community.

I would also like to send a huge shout out to Jeff the guy behind the scenes who never gave up for us! Thanks pal and God bless you all for the support of I.G.O.T.A. :D

Last edited:

fallenone121

On Vacation
Now would certainly be a good time for people (read: me) to make purchases of shirts, posters, and stickers (read: IGOTA merch) in addition to donations.

Twiz did say she was going to upgrade her membership when she got paid xD

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So glad things worked out <3 Reks and I will be sending you something soon

Thanks everyone. It was a huge huge mess.

Now would certainly be a good time for people (read: me) to make purchases of shirts, posters, and stickers (read: IGOTA merch) in addition to donations.

I now need all the help I can get.

Twiz did say she was going to upgrade her membership when she got paid xD

I'm sure she will. :)

yup yup I am!!

Yo guys good job getting things back up and running. Will be sending donations Monday to help out.

Thanks Scott! You people are the reason we came back. I couldn't give up!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sent som cash bro! :tup:

WOW HOLY! I don't know what to say. I'm touched! Thank you for everything. I didn't give up because of people like you. Your all awesome. Thanks again pal.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Was wondering what was up! Great to see we're back up and running. Will make a plan to PayPal some cash across :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
My pleasure man... I can give more later... I just have to wait till next pay period

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah... I'll have to wait until the 15th of Feb to give. Moving incurred a lot of additional expenses that ate into my comfort zone.

Thanks Fuji.

All donations or memberships will greatly help. Thank you all again!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Everything is back on track. We are now on a in house server that is brand new and super fast. Also everything is backed up as of this morning. If you can please donate so we can off set this cost and get back to normal operations. I spent my tire money for new tires on this crash, lol. You all make it worth it. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If you didn't help out with a donation or membership please do so today. We are trying to get everything back on track. Thanks again for all the support!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to Zach for the donation today. Thanks pal its going to our server costs. :ty: