Member from North Dakota

Ghostwhite

Hello all,

Owner of a 2012 DGM 5 hatch Sti, first Subaru, first Turbo, first Awd car. Live in Devils Lake, ND working and going to school. Getting my liberal arts and degree as a Simulation Technician, graduating in May(hopefully!).

I have had my car since new in March of this year, Debadged and DRL disabled 2nd night of owning. got a Cobb AP immediately and went stage1 91 right away. Added a short-throw shifter and all related shifter bushings. Added Viper Security/Auto-start myself. Rallyarmor flaps, Setting Saver, Hella Supertones. Have Whiteline Steering Bushings, diff mount bushings, subframe replacement bushings and control arm bushings sitting around waiting to go in. Added Moroso Dual Catch-Cans recently.

Cracked ringland at 4500 miles, one track-day, two autox events before that. Tore the motor down to a short block and sent off to Rallispec in NJ for inspection, cleaning, deglaze for Forged Pistons, Manley Rods and ACL race Bearings. Air pump delete performed on re-assembly.

I am a Forum addict so to speak, check the boards daily and love lurking all the old threads.

Got my sights set on learning some tuning fundamentals with the help of Bad Noodles guide, Cobbs guides and the Elite tuning PDF.

It was 0*F this morning with not enough snow to keep me happy, I love winter but hate snowless winter!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Got pics?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

I encourage old-thread prowling and re-bumping! There are lots of gems that deserve to be revisited and the occasional un-resolved discussions!

Start a journal and post up some pics!

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome in, and glad to have you! MORE pics :p And no, Lenny, unfortunately, if you research them, they're below average at best for performance. Made mine last 34k by just highway driving, but on actual use? bleh.

Ghostwhite

And those stock tires had 3300 miles one them up to that point, I could tell you they looked practically mint before the track.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome to our little party... and the "Borken Ringland" club.:)