Motorkote

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Has anyone on here ever used Motorkote in their car before?

Aggelos04

Hi, I've used motorkote in my good ole tiburon. It sure does good to your engine by reducing friction etc. I personally wouldn't use it in a turbo car for many reasons. I believe high quality full synthetic oils have many additives that protect the engine. Motorkote would be ideal for a tired worn out engine or so. After using it to my old car it sounded quieter and the engine roughness was reduced. I personally would never use it to an STI .my 2c though

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hi, I've used motorkote in my good ole tiburon. It sure does good to your engine by reducing friction etc. I personally wouldn't use it in a turbo car for many reasons. I believe high quality full synthetic oils have many additives that protect the engine. Motorkote would be ideal for a tired worn out engine or so. After using it to my old car it sounded quieter and the engine roughness was reduced. I personally would never use it to an STI .my 2c though

I wholeheartedly agree with this. :tup: Use it in an old tired motor. But anything that is new, I would say stay away from any additives. They will do nothing good for you. Just stick with a good synthetic or change your oil frequently. The good quality oils have all the protective additives your engine will ever need.