My 04 STi shining!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow i love that second pic the most!!

Dstretch33

Wow i love that second pic the most!!

Thanks man!

Too Clean, I have some photos as well. mind checking them out? would love to hear feedback. Flickr and instagram below ^^

Cool, your photos looks good.

sexxy car man

thanks

I have a few new shots.

9002683615_6a5dd0cd30_b.jpg

9007948542_a769b6e6db_b.jpg

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Man, looks good! I'm convinced that photography is 50% the camera and 50% the photographer's eye. I have neither :oops:

Very jealous of all the killer pics and awesome car! :bow:

Damn bro, nice scoob, and beautiful pictures!! :tup:
One thing I may ask, what did you do to get your license plate mounted so well on the fog light cover, I've been trying to think of methods to do this mod, but I like the way yours looks.

Dstretch33

Damn bro, nice scoob, and beautiful pictures!! :tup:
One thing I may ask, what did you do to get your license plate mounted so well on the fog light cover, I've been trying to think of methods to do this mod, but I like the way yours looks.
Sup man?

Well this is going to seem crazy, but I placed the license plate on the fog light cover and then a friend drilled two holes through it. We then just bolted the plate to the fog light covered and put it back on. It looked silly that way, so I put a license plate frame around it. Now it looks clean and simple.

Sup man?

Well this is going to seem crazy, but I placed the license plate on the fog light cover and then a friend drilled two holes through it. We then just bolted the plate to the fog light covered and put it back on. It looked silly that way, so I put a license plate frame around it. Now it looks clean and simple.

:tup: you did a good job. I was thinking something similar but didn't think of the cover to make it give that clean vibe. I like it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn! That quality!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Moar!!! :tard:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whew! Cant wait to see more!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member